Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yeah Burger, oh how I love thee.

If you are a fan of grass-fed organic beef then you are in for a treat! I recently went with a friend and all our kids for a play date at Fernbank Museum. Even though I love that place and could write another entire post about it I will save that for another day because we aren't talking about Fernbank, we are talking about the place we went for lunch afterwards.


"Yeah Burger"

I LOVE THIS RESTAURANT! I love it because I don't have to worry about breaking the bank to get a fantastic double cheeseburger. Yes, I said a double cheeseburger, and the best part? It only cost me a little over five bucks! It was fresh, grass fed, double the meat and I had the option to have it on a gluten free bun for only around $5.75! And did I mention the fries? Hand cut, gluten friendly french fries. My kids were in hog heaven. I chose not to have any myself because I wanted to save up my extra calories for, wait for it, A bottle of gluten free beer! I know, I know it sounds appetizing but you would be surprised. I did enjoy the beer, it was a lot better than I expected it to be but honestly, it wasn't quite the same. To be fair though, it is made of rice rather than hops and barley so take that little critique however you like.

Seriously though folks, do you know how hard it is to find that combination of organic and gluten-free food on one plate, and at a decent price? It's hard. It's ridiculously hard! That is what puts this restaurant over the top for me, personally. You spend pretty much what you would normally spend at any chain restaurant and get an organic product instead! It's fantastic folks. So the next time you are in Atlanta and get a chance to stop by either the Virginia Highlands or their Howell Mill location, you should do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment