Monday, June 25, 2012

Slutty Brownies...Oh the things they will do for your sweet tooth.

Slutty Brownies:

Yes this really is the name of this ridiculously sweet concoction, and rightly so. There is something just a little bit naughty about this dessert and it flaunts it's naughtiness shamelessly! Basically this is a brownie with a chocolate chip cookie base and oreos nestled lovingly between the two. It is ooey gooey goodness! My mom made it for the family a few nights ago and the pan was gone within 12 hours. I mean, a 9x13 glass pan, gone in 12 hours...Well, probably less than 12 hours...I was being generous. The coolest part I thought though was when I was cutting into them ribbons of brownie batter oozed out. I nearly fainted from desire. DARN YOU GLUTEN INTOLERANCE!!! (When I could eat brownies, it was a struggle for them to even get to the pan because I would practically drink the batter. I know I am not the only one who ever did that :) 
Well they were a glorious mess. Glorious! So, if you would like to make these for yourself, the link below will take you to the lovely blogger we originally got this recipe from on Pinterest. Enjoy!!!

www.thelondoner.me/2011/06/slutty-brownies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment